CanU was created to provide a national interdisciplinary outlet to advocate for Canadian Urbanism and its core principles. We have created the below list of our recent advocacy work to provide background on the type of actions we have taken and encourage people to join our movement.
- Toronto’s Gardiner Expressway East, May 29th 2015
- Metro Vancouver Mayor’s Council Transportation and Transit Plan Plebiscite, March 12, 2015
- Victims of Communism Memorial, March 04, 2015
- Reinstatement of the Mandatory Long-Form Census and Bill C-626, November 5, 2015
- Open letter to the leadership of Canada’s Federal political parties: 10 Point Call to Action, March 31, 2011
Publications by CanU
Presentations by CanU
- CIP 2016
Books on Urban Design Published by CanU Board Members and Committee Chairs
- Transforming Ottawa by Alain Miguelez
- Town & Crown: An Illustrated History of Canada’s Capital by David Gordon
CanU Annual Summits
- Please click here for a list of our annual summit themes and background information.